Below are sets of brushes and textures I've prepared specifically for Pixia. All of my Pixia resources are free for you to download and use
Usage Restrictions and Copyrights
As they're in JPG and BMP formats, you can technically convert them to other programs. But please respect these restrictions. You may not --
- Use any of my Pixia resource for pornographic work or any other questionable adult-level work
- Claim ownership or creation rights
- Redistribute, sell, or in any manner distribute any of these resource for any type of payment (trade, money, game currency, bitcoin, etc)
- Post them on any website or online place you own
- Modify them in any way
- Import or adapt them for any other piece of software without my explicit permission.
If you use any of my resources for your artwork, I would appreciate a link credit back to https://cnroberts.com, though it's not required. Thanks -- hope you enjoy using these resources!
After you download your set, extract them and place the new folder into Pixia's /pendata/ folder. Open or restart Pixia. You'll see the new brush set in the Brushes Panel. Each set contains a full 10 brushes.
Place these textures in /textures/ and then access them in Pixia from either Image File or Texture. all of these textures vary in size. Some are very large and some are quite small. I make all sizes so I can use the textures in large, high-resolution works!